Sapphire Business Park is a secure A-Grade industrial park comprising nine mini industrial units.
The park is configured with two structures down either side of a rectangular site, allowing for an attractive entrance and central boulevard in the middle of the park.
The central boulevard also creates the space for wide turning circles, a rarity in small-scale industrial parks, with the distance from roller shutter to roller shutter at 20 meters
Key development aspects:
- Good exposure to R300 highway
- Secure industrial park, surrounded by electric fencing
- Access control
- 5 parking bays for each unit within secure park
- 5000 x 5000 roller shutter servicing each unit
- Attractive office entrance
- Drop-in ceiling in downstairs offices
- Additional mezzanine office space over-looking the warehouse floor
- 6 metre clear height to underside of eaves
- Power-floated floors allowing for high-stacking
- 60 amps 3-phase power provision to each unit
- LED Lighting in warehouse and offices
- Ability to expand offices with additional mezzanine space
LOCATION AND VISIBILITY
Situated within the new Bellville Industrial Park node, the access to the site is through Robert Sobukwe Drive past Sacks Circle. The site is located approximately 15 minutes from Cape Town International Airport via Robert Sobukwe Drive. Via the R 300 Highway, access is easily achieved to the N1 Highway (approximately 5 minutes) and the N2 Highway (approximately 8 minutes).
Sign-up and receive Property Email Alerts of Warehouses to let in Bellville South, Bellville.
Disclaimer: While every effort will be made to ensure that the information contained within the 3Cube Property Solutions website is accurate and up to date, 3Cube Property Solutions makes no warranty, representation or undertaking whether expressed or implied, nor do we assume any legal liability, whether direct or indirect, or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information. Prospective purchasers and tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.